Balsamic and Raisin Glazed SalmonWhat You Will Need:
- 1 cup California raisins
- 2 pound salmon filet - cut into desired pieces or left whole
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- sliced green onions to garnish - optional
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place raisins into a small sauce pan. Add enough water to cover raisins. Over high heat Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer and cook for approximately 6-8 minutes until plump. Drain. Transfer to blender and pulse until smooth. Transfer to small bowl.
- To raisin puree add balsamic vinegar, garlic. Whisk to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silicone mat. Place salmon filet on baking sheet. Season with salt/pepper. Brush half of balsamic/raisin mixture onto salmon. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Brush with remaining balsamic/raisin mixture and return to oven for additional 5 minutes OR until salmon flakes easily with fork.
- Garnish with optional onions if desired.
Copyright Paula Jones with bellalimento